Birth Control/Am I infertile?

Question
Hello... Throughout last year, I have been using postinor 2 as my morning after pill as I have once once a week or so and so far, I have my period and sometimes arrive too late or too early.. So after 9 months of using it, I've stopped and observed that my period came 1 month plus later which was on March this year.. the next period only came in June after I've used postinor as my morning pill after a while.. since then I haven't had sex till October which he tried to cum outside but failed because he lost his feeling halfway tried to put his dick back in just for awhile (which he did not cum inside me) and my period hasn't arrive from June till now (Nov 8) .. Am I infertile? Can I get pregnant over my october's incident?

Answer
I don't understand using postinor 2 as a morning after pill. Are you saying that you use it regularly? If so, this can be unhealthy for your body and natural cycle. Does your doctor know that you are using this? Yes, I would recommend that you not use this. Are you worried about pregnancy? Yes, you could get pregnant from the incident but it is not very likely. I can't tell you if you are infertile. You would have to talk to your doctor about all this. I would recommend trying to establish a natural cycle by not taking any kind of hormonal birth control method. Let me know what you think. You can email me at CHERYL51@aol.com

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl