Birth Control/break throu bleeding

Question
dear Julia,

I have been on yasmine pills for 2 years now with no problem until the last 4 months I been spotting and having break through bleeding while taking the active pills when am not on a period. does that mean the pill is not being effective and I could get pregnant?

Answer
Hi Lama, I see that you wrote your question to Julia but somehow your question was in the question pool at allexperts.com
So I am answering. Yes, I would say that spotting and break through bleeding could be a problem for you. You should really talk to your doctor about this. I think you could possibly get pregnant. Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk more.

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl