Birth Control/missed depo

Question
I have three girls and for every three i had chose to be on depo after birth. Well i had my third child in April 2012 and I've been on it since. Now i was due for my last shot Nov 3,2013 and i missed it. I usually spot and discharge before I'm due for my next shot but this last time i didn't discharge or spot. I took a pregnancy test sometime last week and it was negative. I always have unprotected sex with my husband. I don't want to be prego and i want to get back on the shot but am scared i might be pregnant and its too early to tell but i just don't want to hurt the baby with the depo when i do get it with out knowing. Please Please Please help me

Answer
Hi Jen, Thanks for your question. I am so sorry for the delay in getting your question. Has anything further happened since you posted your question? Let me know. You can email me privately at CHERYL51@aol.com

Yes, it might be dangerous to get on the depo shot if you are pregnant. If you haven't already, you can try another pregnancy test to see. You can get a free test at a local pregnancy resource center. To find one in your area, go to http://www.optionline.org or http://www.heartbeatservices.org and click on the worldwide directory.

Please let me know what happens.

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl