Birth Control/Should I be worried?

I have just come off the birth control needle in November 15th 2013 and switched to the birth control pill Tri-cyclen everything has been normal up to this point when I had a normal period on December 9th to the 13th then 13 days later I just started spotting on the 26th and then started like another period on the 27th I am just wondering I this is normal or should I be consurned?

Hi Brittni, Have you talked to your doctor about this? I'm glad that you aren't going to have the shot anymore. I am always concerned about the hormones in this but also the same with the birth control pill. Have you had any side effects? If you think you might be pregnant, you can go to a pregnancy resource center to have a free test. You can find a center by going to or and click on the worldwide directory. Please email me at so we can talk privately.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl

I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I have done much research about side effects and risks of birth control methods. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and "What are the advantages of birth control pills or condoms?" I have almost 25 years of experience volunteering with pregnancy resource centers. Please contact me at if you would like to know more information about your situation or if I am "Maxed OUT".

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience.
I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.