Birth Control/ALLEXPERTS

I got the Depo Provera shot yesterday and I was told to use another form of protection the first two weeks and I was wondering if I can take birth control pills for those first two weeks or what other type of birth control can I take other than use condoms.

Hi Angelica, Sorry but I just got your question so wondering what you have been doing about your situation. I hope you consulted your physician about your questions. I don't recommend depo provera so try to watch and see if you have any side effects from this. If you are worried about getting pregnant, then condoms are not really that effective. Please email me at because I would like to talk to you more about your situation and birth control.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl

I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I have done much research about side effects and risks of birth control methods. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and "What are the advantages of birth control pills or condoms?" I have almost 25 years of experience volunteering with pregnancy resource centers. Please contact me at if you would like to know more information about your situation or if I am "Maxed OUT".

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience.
I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.