Birth Control/Lost last active pill

Question
Hi lost my last active pill in my 28 day combination pill pack. So I never took it that day. I got my period a day early, and haven't had sex recently before or after so pregnancy isn't a problem. My concern is when I should take my next active pill. I was going to start a day earlier to keep the hormone free days at the usual seven, but I was wondering if that would affect my health at all and if I'd stay protected.

Thank you for your time!

Answer
Hi Krystal, I'm not sure how to answer you on this question. You might want to ask your doctor or pill provider. Have you considered not being on birth control at all if you aren't having sex. Or if you need birth control in the future, to go on some kind of non-hormonal method? Let me know what you think. My email address is CHERYL51@aol.com

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl