Birth Control/period

I always got my period three days after stopping my cycle and I didn't get it in the third day this time am I pregnet

Hi Meghan, Did you find out if you are pregnant or not? Let me know if you have any questions about pregnancy symptoms. Did you get your period? Let me know what happens, you can email me at
Will it be a problem if you are pregnant? Write soon. Oh, and if you want to get a free pregnancy test, you can get one at a local pregnancy center. To find a center, go to or and click on the worldwide directory.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl

I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I have done much research about side effects and risks of birth control methods. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and "What are the advantages of birth control pills or condoms?" I have almost 25 years of experience volunteering with pregnancy resource centers. Please contact me at if you would like to know more information about your situation or if I am "Maxed OUT".

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience.
I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.