Birth Control/Birth control

Question
Hi. I got Lo loestrine Fe & I was due to start my period today (April 30). My doctor told me to start the pill on Sunday- April 22. On April 21, I had unprotected sex, but nothing happened. He didn't ejaculate or anything. On the 22nd I started birth control like planned. I also took plan B that sane day. I have been PMSing ever since. Today, I started my  period. My doctor called & he said I could be pregnant. Is that true?

Answer
Hi Kayla, I can't tell you if you are pregnant or not. If you took Plan B and birth control, it could cause problems because of the extra hormones. Get a pregnancy test and you can get a FREE one at a local pregnancy resource center. To find one in your area, go to http://www.optionline.org or http://www.heartbeatservices.org and click on the worldwide directory. I don't recommend hormonal birth control and if you like, we can talk about other options. Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl