Birth Control/Birth control

Hi. I got Lo loestrine Fe & I was due to start my period today (April 30). My doctor told me to start the pill on Sunday- April 22. On April 21, I had unprotected sex, but nothing happened. He didn't ejaculate or anything. On the 22nd I started birth control like planned. I also took plan B that sane day. I have been PMSing ever since. Today, I started my  period. My doctor called & he said I could be pregnant. Is that true?

Hi Kayla, I can't tell you if you are pregnant or not. If you took Plan B and birth control, it could cause problems because of the extra hormones. Get a pregnancy test and you can get a FREE one at a local pregnancy resource center. To find one in your area, go to or and click on the worldwide directory. I don't recommend hormonal birth control and if you like, we can talk about other options. Please email me at

Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl

I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I have done much research about side effects and risks of birth control methods. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and "What are the advantages of birth control pills or condoms?" I have almost 25 years of experience volunteering with pregnancy resource centers. Please contact me at if you would like to know more information about your situation or if I am "Maxed OUT".

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience.
I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.