Birth Control/Pregnancy on bc

Question
In your opinion what is the biggest reason for those women that get pregnant while on birth control? Is it that they missed the first couple of pills  of the newest pack? Or that they missed several throughout the month (randomly one at a time) or several in a row, or was it because they missed just one pill? are your chances greater when you've missed before or does it not matter if it is the first time and you've been on bc for awhile. I have never missed and always take same time each day but recently forgot one at the end of the first week. Not sure if that would jump start ovulation or not or that is a pretty small chance and how long does it normally take to ovulate if you've missed any pills. I,m on orysthia and have been for over two years

Answer
Hi Sara, Sorry for the delay on answering your question. Has anything happened in your situation? I don't think that one pill missed would have a great chance of causing pregnancy but I cannot guarantee that. Women get pregnant for various reasons. No birth control method is 100% safe in preventing pregnancy all the time. There is always a chance of pregnancy every time you have sex. Have you had any side effects from the pills? Just wondering as I don't usually recommend hormonal birth control methods because of the possibility of long-term and short-term side effects. Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk more and you can update me.

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl