Birth Control/birth control shot

Question
okay so i got my birth control shot about last saturday ( 18th of may) and i know it is supposed to stop your period but i was suppose to get my period on the 25th of may and now it is 3 days late. could it be possible the shot stopped it that quickly or could i be pregnant? i had some of my signs of my period just no bleeding or anything

Answer
Hi Morgan, Sorry for the delay on your question. Did you ever find out if you are pregnant or what the situation is? Please let me know. You can email me at CHERYL51@aol.com
I don't usually recommend the birth control shot as I feel that it is unhealthy and has side effects. Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl