Birth Control/Delay period

Question
Lately, I have been experiencing that my period hasn't arrive since my last period in March 5 2013. I'm not sure whether it is due to the emergency contraceptives such as Postinor 2 is affecting my period I stopped taking it since February. For the last 8 months, I have been consuming this emergency contraceptive and have had late periods and so forth but ever since I stopped taking it, my period doesn't show up. In end of March (after my ovulation) and early April, I had unprotected sex using withdrawal method which I have witnessed he did not penetrate, either. Ever since, my period hasn't arrive which I took a pregnancy test on April 22th and was negative. On May 6th, I took the test again and it's still negative. Is it normal for period to arrive late?
I haven't experience any frequent peeing, constipation and vomiting. Hope to hear from you soon.

Answer
Michelle, In my opinion, it isn't healthy for you to be taking emergency contraceptives on a regular basis.  I don't know if it would be normal for you to have a late period but it might be likely. So you are saying that you don't have any symptoms of pregnancy? Can you go to your doctor and consult him or her about your special situation? Please email me at Carieichel@aol.com so we can talk more.

Bye for now!

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl