Birth Control/ALLEXPERTS- birth control

i'm on orthotricyclen lo and im scheduled to get my period next week. i'm visiting my long distance boyfriend and i really dont want to have it. i only see him twice a year. is there anyway i can not get it? like taking the pack backwards? what is my best bet?

Hi Nickie, Sorry for the delay in answering. What did you do in your situation? I don't advise to try to change your period. The change in hormones can be unhealthy for you. Let me know what you think and what happened.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl

I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I have done much research about side effects and risks of birth control methods. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and "What are the advantages of birth control pills or condoms?" I have almost 25 years of experience volunteering with pregnancy resource centers. Please contact me at if you would like to know more information about your situation or if I am "Maxed OUT".

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience.
I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.