Birth Control/birth control pills

hey Cheryl,
this is chris. I m 20.
i use to have sex with my girlfriend using condoms. but sometimes i dont like them to use condoms. so she (age 18) has decided to use birth control pills.  As they come in 28 or 21 days package.  When she needs to have them?? We donít have any idea. Will she start to use them from the first day of her period?? And then continue for next 28 days??and is it like this, she will not be pregnant in these 28 days even we have sex without condoms??

Hi Chris, Sorry for the delay in answering. I would not advise your girlfriend to use birth control pills. There have been studies of side effects of the hormones in bc pills. Also, other side effects to her health.
There is no guaranteed that she will not get pregnant using any kind of birth control method. No method is 100% guaranteed to prevent pregnancy or sTDS. I really advise people not to have sex unless married to prevent a lot of problems. Let me know what you think. You can email me at

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl

I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I have done much research about side effects and risks of birth control methods. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and "What are the advantages of birth control pills or condoms?" I have almost 25 years of experience volunteering with pregnancy resource centers. Please contact me at if you would like to know more information about your situation or if I am "Maxed OUT".

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience.
I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.