Birth Control/birth control pills

Question
hey Cheryl,
this is chris. I m 20.
i use to have sex with my girlfriend using condoms. but sometimes i dont like them to use condoms. so she (age 18) has decided to use birth control pills.  As they come in 28 or 21 days package.  When she needs to have them?? We donít have any idea. Will she start to use them from the first day of her period?? And then continue for next 28 days??and is it like this, she will not be pregnant in these 28 days even we have sex without condoms??

Answer
Hi Chris, Sorry for the delay in answering. I would not advise your girlfriend to use birth control pills. There have been studies of side effects of the hormones in bc pills. Also, other side effects to her health.
There is no guaranteed that she will not get pregnant using any kind of birth control method. No method is 100% guaranteed to prevent pregnancy or sTDS. I really advise people not to have sex unless married to prevent a lot of problems. Let me know what you think. You can email me at CHERYL51@aol.com

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl