Birth Control/Depo birth control

Question
Ive been on depo for only 2months, soon ill be getting my 2nd shot for the next 3months, in the beginning of the 2months on depo I started spotting & ever since that day I havent stopped spotting & ive been spooting for 3weeks going on 4 , my question is; how can I/what can I do to stop the spotting, I want to be able to have sex again & feel comfortable.

Answer
I'm sorry for the delay on answer your question. If it is not too late, I recommend that you really think about if you want to continue on depo. If you are having spotting, that is a side effect and might not be healthy. Consider another birth control method. You can email me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk more.

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl