Birth Control/ALLEXPERTS

Ok so I have had sex twice in my life and both times we have used a condom. I am also on birth control pills but I forget to take them frequently. I have this weird feeling that something went wrong the second time we had sex but my boyfriend said there was no tears in the condom and all the ejaculate was caught. I'm only
18 so I'm freaking out because I read online that there can be microscopic tears and I'm a very worrisome person in general so I just wanted to hear from an expert that I'm probably not pregnant and I have nothing to worry about so that I can sleep easier at night.

Hi Grace, Unfortunately, I can't tell you that you are not pregnant. I hope you have found out by now for sure. I found your question in the question pool at
So I don't know who you originally asked the question to but I just received your question. Please let me know what has happened. You can email me privately at
I would recommend that you don't have sex with your boyfriend if you don't want to get pregnant. It is true that you can get pregnant using a condom. No birth control method is 100% safe in preventing pregnancy. Write soon. Oh, and if you want to get a FREE pregnancy test, you can go to a pregnancy resource center. You can find a center near you at or and click on the worldwide directory.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl

I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I have done much research about side effects and risks of birth control methods. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and "What are the advantages of birth control pills or condoms?" I have almost 25 years of experience volunteering with pregnancy resource centers. Please contact me at if you would like to know more information about your situation or if I am "Maxed OUT".

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience.
I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.