Birth Control/Birth control

Question
Hi, I've been taking Alesse for a while, but I've had decreased libido and vaginal dryness for about a year. I started taking birth control because of my heavy periods and menstrual cramps that made me throw up. Before alesse I was on tri-cyclen lo and that gave me crazy mood swings but didn't help my heavy periods, so I was wondering if there was a pill "in between" those two that would increase my sex drive a little but not affect my periods?

Answer
Hi Vanessa, I found your question in the question pool at allexperts.com
So I don't know who you asked the question to originally. I really can't give you medical advice about a birth control pill. You will have to ask your doctor about this. I usually don't recommend any kind of hormonal birth control. Because of the side effects, such as you mentioned. Please let me know what happens. You can email me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk more.

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl