Birth Control/Breakthrough Bleeding on the Pill

Question
This is my first month of birth control, "Junel Fe 1 MG-20 MCG Tablet". I started bleeding around the 27th which was during my active pills, the end of my 2nd week. I've been bleeding lightly since. I started the placebo pills on Sunday, 3 days ago. I thought it was over last night, in fact most of the night I didn't wear any tampon or pad and there was no bleeding, but alas I woke up this morning still bleeding. What is my best bet to stop it? Should I continue the placebo pills until they end? Should I start my next pack now? This has really been getting in the way..if you know what I mean. It's been so long of bleeding and I'm getting so unbelievably fed up with it. Should I stop bleeding on placebos if I had a period the week before? The whole reason I got birth control was to control my periods.

Answer
Hi Hailey, I realize it's been a while since you asked your question. I just found your question in the question pool at allexperts.com
I don't know who you originally asked the question to, but I just received it. So you must have found a solution to your situation. You might want to talk to your doctor about all this. I don't recommend any kind of hormonal birth control (pills) because there are side effects to the hormones. Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk more.

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl