Birth Control/Abnormally long period

Question
Hi, I am 18 years old and started using birth control the first day of my period, about a week and a half ago. Since then, my period has persisted, making it ten days long opposed to my usual three days. This is extremely frustrating as I'm annoyed with going through so many tampons and am not able to be as intimate as I would please with my boyfriend. Is this normal?

Answer
Dear Andrea, This could be dangerous to your health and life. Excessive and extended bleeding pose serious health risks. Please check with your doctor. Perhaps you should consider going off birth control and refraining from sex to find out what is the problem and let things get back to normal. Please write me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk more and privately.

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl