Birth Control/Birth control pills

Question
Hi , I'm 16teen years old, i had recently had sex with my partner , and he had told me the condom kinda slipped off , i had went to a clinic for a plan B , and the doctor suggested me to take birth control pills , i agreed and i have been taking them for days now , i don't feel comfortable taking them. my partner and i had decided not to have sex until the future , we only had sex that one time. , if i stop taking them , will it be bad ? would it affect me ? will i end up pregnant ? I'm just worried about my self ending up pregnant . please help!

Answer
Dear Veronica, Thanks for your question. Do you know for sure that you are not pregnant from the time you had sex? If so, and you aren't going to have sex, then yes, you can go off the pills. I would recommend that you do not have sex until you are married and I think that is a good decision. I'm proud of you. So let me know what you think. I would like you to email me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk more.

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl