Birth Control/depo provera

Question
I've been on the depo provera shot for about 3 going on 4 months now and I've had so many problems after receiving it that I'm wondering if it was a good idea. I had a miscarriage 3 going on 4 months ago when my doctor basically forced me on the shot to prevent another from happening. Since then I've recently had a hard lower abdomen, my vision goes black(without passing out), shaky hands all the time, and headaches. My mother has also said she sees signs of premature menopause. I'm at a loss for words on this one. Could all this be happening because of the depo shot? My doctor said no but I'm not satisfied. I've talked with numerous doctors about this. Some refuse to give me straight answers, let alone talk to me about what's going on. Any advice?

Answer
Hi Montana, I'm not a doctor but have researched this subject for many years. I would never recommend the depo shot and believe that there are many side effects from this. I would definitely tell you never to get it again. If your doctor forces you to have the shot, it's time to find a different doctor. Talk to your friends and try to find a doctor that is more natural and wouldn't suggest a hormonal form of birth control. Do you have any living children? Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk in private.

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl