Birth Control/Patch

Question
I've Always had an irregular period, is it safe for me to use the patch birth control ?

Answer
I don't believe that it is wise to use the patch. I have read studies about the dangers. Also, women have died from using the patch. You can go to http://www.goodsearch.com and look up "dangers of the patch". This should get you to studies and research about the subject. Are you using any kind of birth control right now and what? I don't recommend hormonal birth control because of side effects,long-term and short-term. Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk more.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl