Birth Control/Thrombosis and birth control

Question
Hi :)
I am a 17 year old female and have never been on birth control. However i am now becoming sexually active and am very worried about pregnancy occurring.
I have a family history of thrombosis with my mum having suffered with the condition whilst pregnant with me. She had also been on birth control pills for several years before becoming pregnant.
I was wondering what my options are? I am aware of several different types of contraception, however the majority use hormone control apart from the coil, which i am a little wary of due to complications a friend suffered with following the procedure. Is there any other form of birth control that does not increase my risk of thrombosis?
Thank you :)

Answer
Hi Ella, I would not recommend any kind of hormonal birth control method. In fact, if you are not married, I would not recommend for you to have a sexual relationship at this time. I'm glad you are aware of some of the complications that come from birth control methods. Please email me privately at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk more in private. Write soon!

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl