Birth Control/To Need Help

Question
I am 20 years old advised by my doctor to use meliane Contraception pills I will be using it for the first time the issue is that the leaflet of the tablet pack says that I have to start with the Fist  day of my period i am confused as my periods ended day before yesterday so do I have to wait till my periods start again or I have to start from Friday which was the first day of my last period

Answer
Hello, Thanks for your question. I would advise you to consult with your doctor about the use of the pill. I don't recommend hormonal birth control in general. I feel that the hormones have side effects and risks. I would urge you to consider a different birth control method if you really need to use birth control. Please let me know what happens. You can email me at CHERYL51@aol.com

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl