Birth Control/To Need Help.

Question
I am 20 years old advised by my doctor to use meliane Contraception pills I will be using it for the first time the issue is that the leaflet of the tablet pack says that I have to start with the Fist  day of my period i am confused as my periods ended day before yesterday so do I have to wait till my periods start again or I have to start from Friday which was the first day of my last period

Answer
Dear Shah, I just received your question in the allexperts.com question pool. This usually means that whoever you asked the question to was not able to answer. So it was sent to me.
I would advise you to consult with your doctor or whoever prescribed the pill to you. They will know you best and personally and can tell you what to do. I usually don't recommend hormonal birth control methods, which includes the birth control pill. If you want to talk about other choices of birth control, please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com
Hope to hear from you soon and let me know what happens.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl