Birth Control/NuvaRing

Question
So I have been using the nuvaring for a little over a year now and I haven't had many complaints. It's very easy to use and I have almost no side effects. But recently I've started to have a lot of discharge and secretion and it's getting to be really annoying. When I first started using it, I would have discharge here and there but it wasn't very bad. Now, its constant and I don't know what to do. I don't know if its a side effect of the birth control or if it's something else. I love nuvaring and I don't want to have to use something else, but if it is a side effect, should I?

Answer
Dear Dakota, I would not advise to use the nuvaring. I have done research and found that there are risks and long-term dangers and short-term as well. You can do a search online and find out the problems and risks.If you really are having problems, please check with your doctor or clinic. Please let me know how you are doing. I would recommend going off and picking another birth control method if you must have bc. Write me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk more.

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl