Birth Control/Microlut Pills

Question
Dear Ms. Cheryl,
My resolution for this year is to be more serious with my health in general, firstly I need to eleminate all traces of Birth Control pills in my system, whilst cleansing & detoxing my body.
My colleagues are telling me to be carefull because I might get pregnant.

Thanking you for your answer.

Irene

Answer
Hi Irene, I admire your decision to be healthier in your body and life. Yes, I agree with stopping birth control pills because of this reason. But yes, it is true that if you are sexually active, then you risk pregnancy. Would this be a serious problem? Do you have children already? Please write back or email me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk more.

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl