Birth Control/Microlut Pills

Dear Ms. Cheryl,
My resolution for this year is to be more serious with my health in general, firstly I need to eleminate all traces of Birth Control pills in my system, whilst cleansing & detoxing my body.
My colleagues are telling me to be carefull because I might get pregnant.

Thanking you for your answer.

Hi Irene, I admire your decision to be healthier in your body and life. Yes, I agree with stopping birth control pills because of this reason. But yes, it is true that if you are sexually active, then you risk pregnancy. Would this be a serious problem? Do you have children already? Please write back or email me at so we can talk more.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl

I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I have done much research about side effects and risks of birth control methods. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and "What are the advantages of birth control pills or condoms?" I have almost 25 years of experience volunteering with pregnancy resource centers. Please contact me at if you would like to know more information about your situation or if I am "Maxed OUT".

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience.
I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.