Birth Control/information

Question
Hi
   Me and my partner had sex last night and CONDOM WAS BROKEN AND SHE IS ON PILLS CAN SHE GET PREGNANT

Answer
Hello, I just got this question from the question pool at allexperts.com
So I don't know who you asked the question to but I ended up with it. Have you found out anything since you posted? It's possible to get pregnant even on the pill. No birth control method is 100% safe in preventing pregnancy or STDS. So don't really on condoms or birth control pills. I would advise if you are not married, to avoid sex because of possible problems. Let me know what happens.

CHERYL51@aol.com

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl