Birth Control/information

Me and my partner had sex last night and CONDOM WAS BROKEN AND SHE IS ON PILLS CAN SHE GET PREGNANT

Hello, I just got this question from the question pool at
So I don't know who you asked the question to but I ended up with it. Have you found out anything since you posted? It's possible to get pregnant even on the pill. No birth control method is 100% safe in preventing pregnancy or STDS. So don't really on condoms or birth control pills. I would advise if you are not married, to avoid sex because of possible problems. Let me know what happens.

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl

I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I have done much research about side effects and risks of birth control methods. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and "What are the advantages of birth control pills or condoms?" I have almost 25 years of experience volunteering with pregnancy resource centers. Please contact me at if you would like to know more information about your situation or if I am "Maxed OUT".

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience.
I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.