Birth Control/Late period

Hello, I have taken Postinor 2 on 30th October, 3 days before period is due (Nov 3). On November 11, I felt cramps and the next day (Nov 12), I saw a droplet brown discharge and my period hasn't arrived since (today is Nov 16th). I have not experience any pregnancy symptoms and I guess you can say I was stressed out about my period, checking it every day.
Any advice on it?

Hi Madison, I found your question in the question pool at I don't know who you sent the question to, but I was the one that received it. Has anything happened since you posted? I don't advise the kind of medication you took but just kind of watch and see if you have any side effects. Let me know what happens. Email me at  Oh, and if you ever need a free pregnancy test, you can get one at a local pregnancy resource center. Go to or

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl

I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I have done much research about side effects and risks of birth control methods. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and "What are the advantages of birth control pills or condoms?" I have almost 25 years of experience volunteering with pregnancy resource centers. Please contact me at if you would like to know more information about your situation or if I am "Maxed OUT".

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience.
I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.