Birth Control/Birth Control Pill Question

Question
Hello,

I had a question about the birth control pill.
If you accidentally bite it in half while swallowing, does that reduce it's effectiveness?

Thank you

Answer
Hi Gina, No, I don't think that would cause a problem but you can ask your doctor or pill provide for sure. One thing I don't know if you are aware of, there have been studies that the hormones in the birth control pills can cause physical problems short-term or long-term. Also, new evidence has been brought to attention of birth control pills possibly causing abortion. Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com and we can talk more.

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl