Birth Control/possibly?

Question
I cant seem to find a good category with a open expert so I am hoping you can help me.  I had my son 2 years ago, I religiously took my birth control and my fiance and I for some reason thought we were safe... well i got pregnant, my obgyn has always joked that i  am super fertile and a baby  making  machine,  I  have issues with BC (constant severe bleeding, extreme vomiting etc) so i can only be on a few types. After having my son i decided to switch and have been on the depo shot.

My period is on the 11th and generally lasts 7-8 days. It ended on the 18th and i had sex and last night and this morning i have been having  deep period like cramps. What are the odds of me being pregnant without having sex when im ovulating?

Answer
Hi Amber, I just found your question so not sure how old the question is. I have heard of women getting pregnant when supposedly ovulating but not sure how common that is. Did you find out anything yet? If you need a free pregnancy test, you can go to a pregnancy resource center and get one there. Visit http://www.optionline.org or http://www.heartbeatservices.org and click on the worldwide directory. Please let me know what happens. My private email address is CHERYL51@aol.com

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl