Birth Control/possibly?

I cant seem to find a good category with a open expert so I am hoping you can help me.  I had my son 2 years ago, I religiously took my birth control and my fiance and I for some reason thought we were safe... well i got pregnant, my obgyn has always joked that i  am super fertile and a baby  making  machine,  I  have issues with BC (constant severe bleeding, extreme vomiting etc) so i can only be on a few types. After having my son i decided to switch and have been on the depo shot.

My period is on the 11th and generally lasts 7-8 days. It ended on the 18th and i had sex and last night and this morning i have been having  deep period like cramps. What are the odds of me being pregnant without having sex when im ovulating?

Hi Amber, I just found your question so not sure how old the question is. I have heard of women getting pregnant when supposedly ovulating but not sure how common that is. Did you find out anything yet? If you need a free pregnancy test, you can go to a pregnancy resource center and get one there. Visit or and click on the worldwide directory. Please let me know what happens. My private email address is

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl

I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I have done much research about side effects and risks of birth control methods. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and "What are the advantages of birth control pills or condoms?" I have almost 25 years of experience volunteering with pregnancy resource centers. Please contact me at if you would like to know more information about your situation or if I am "Maxed OUT".

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience.
I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.