Birth Control/Vomited after taking pill.. what do I do?

Question
I took my pill at my normal time at 11pm, however at 3am on Saturday morning I got gastro so I started vomiting and had severe diarrhoea. Instead of waiting until 11pm on Saturday evening, like I normally would I took one at 3pm. I have been on the active pills for a while as I skipped my last period, and I still have 2 more weeks of active pills to go. I did however have safe sex only a few hours before taking my pill on Friday at 11pm (the one I vomited up).  

I want to start taking my pills back in the evening so what should I do? I also want to know what's best for me so that I am still protected against pregnancy (however I always use a condom regardless)... I was thinking I could take my pill today (Sunday) at 5pm, then 7pm the next 2 days and then 9/10 the day after. Does this sound ok or what do you recommend? When is it ok for me to start having sex again?

Answer
Gemma Your question was in the question pool at allexperts.com
So I know it's probably been a while but I just received your question. Please let me know what happened in your situation. In answer to your other question, there is really no such thing as "safe sex". With any birth control method, there is a chance of pregnancy. No Bc method is 100% safe. Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk more.
Anytime, you have sex, you do have a chance of pregnancy, Write soon.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl