Birth Control/nuvaring and periods

Question
I improperly used my birth control Nuvaring recently. I took it out and forgot to put it back in. This made my period start a week and a half early. This had happened to me once before and I wasn't too worried about it.
At the end of that period, I placed the old nuvaring back in, and then that night thought maybe it would be better to wait until I was able to get a new ring. I removed the old ring.  

It seems that I started yet another period.

I just want to know if this is something I should see my doctor about, or if there's anything I need to do to offset any damage that has been done or could be done to my body as a result of this.
Thank you

Answer
Hi Nicole, Yes, I think that you should consult your doctor about this. I have to say that I am not a doctor and would like you to check with your physician. I don't recommend nuvaring because I have heard stories from women about problems. Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk more. Write soon and tell me what happens.

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl