Birth Control/periods missed

I had sex (unprotected) with my bf last month that is in feb and took ecp pill after 20 - 25 mins .after few days a brownish red blood clot came and bleeding started bt after that whole march month has gone and i still havent got periods today i did vinegar preg test at home bt it came neg. I have always got a ptob of white discharge and my periods are never regular according to date this time i had lot of white discharge like white cream bt now its slighly please help me out i am also having pain sometimes in uterus and urinate a lot and today feeling tired

Dear Natasha, Can you go to a doctor and get an exam and opinion? I don't feel qualified to help you with this question. I am concerned about you and feel that you need to find out as soon as possible. The pain in your uterus is not a good sign.Also, the discharge. I never recommend the ecp pill. Please email me at and let me me know how you are.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl

I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I have done much research about side effects and risks of birth control methods. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and "What are the advantages of birth control pills or condoms?" I have almost 25 years of experience volunteering with pregnancy resource centers. Please contact me at if you would like to know more information about your situation or if I am "Maxed OUT".

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience.
I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.