Birth Control/periods missed

Question
I had sex (unprotected) with my bf last month that is in feb and took ecp pill after 20 - 25 mins .after few days a brownish red blood clot came and bleeding started bt after that whole march month has gone and i still havent got periods today i did vinegar preg test at home bt it came neg. I have always got a ptob of white discharge and my periods are never regular according to date this time i had lot of white discharge like white cream bt now its slighly please help me out i am also having pain sometimes in uterus and urinate a lot and today feeling tired

Answer
Dear Natasha, Can you go to a doctor and get an exam and opinion? I don't feel qualified to help you with this question. I am concerned about you and feel that you need to find out as soon as possible. The pain in your uterus is not a good sign.Also, the discharge. I never recommend the ecp pill. Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com and let me me know how you are.

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl