Birth Control/3 combined birth control methods and pregnancy chances?

Question
I am 18 years old and started having sex with my boyfriend. We are being as careful as we possibly can. Switching condoms if one is slipping off and so on. We are taking as many precautionary steps as possible. If i have been using the depo provera birth control shot for two years, and use a condom every time i have sex, along with the pull out method, how likely would i be to get pregnant?

Answer
Hi A, Thanks for your question. I really would recommend that you don't have sex at this time of your life. You sound very worried about being pregnant and if you do get pregnant, what would you do? I can't tell you the exact percentage of chances. I am also concerned if you have been using depo provera for 2 years. There is a possibility of side effects from this hormonal bc method. Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk more. Write soon.!

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl