Birth Control/Birth control

Question
I just started the pill, And was wondering. if i get my period while still on the red pill (as in i have a few red ones to go) should i skip to the white pill? And i don't mean if i start spotting or anything like that. i mean if i full on get my period.

Answer
Hi Ashley, Thanks for your question. You really need to talk to your doctor or pill provider about what to do in this situation. There should also be a paper with instructions and information in the pill box. I really don't recommend the birth control pill, as you can develop side effects from the hormones. Do some research about your brand of birth control pill and I think you will be surprised about what is not generally know about the pill. Please write me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk more.

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl