Birth Control/Birth control

I just started the pill, And was wondering. if i get my period while still on the red pill (as in i have a few red ones to go) should i skip to the white pill? And i don't mean if i start spotting or anything like that. i mean if i full on get my period.

Hi Ashley, Thanks for your question. You really need to talk to your doctor or pill provider about what to do in this situation. There should also be a paper with instructions and information in the pill box. I really don't recommend the birth control pill, as you can develop side effects from the hormones. Do some research about your brand of birth control pill and I think you will be surprised about what is not generally know about the pill. Please write me at so we can talk more.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl

I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I have done much research about side effects and risks of birth control methods. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and "What are the advantages of birth control pills or condoms?" I have almost 25 years of experience volunteering with pregnancy resource centers. Please contact me at if you would like to know more information about your situation or if I am "Maxed OUT".

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience.
I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.