Birth Control/Is there a chance of pregnancy?

Question
I started my period on Tuesday (3/25) of last week. I took my placebo pills and everything was fine. Sunday morning, I started my new pack. I apparently got distracted and took my placebo pill instead of my active pill. Then I did it again monday, but I caught myself this morning (Tuesday). I read the instructions on what to do and it said to take sunday and Mondays active pills together and then Tuesday and Wednesdays together tomorrow morning. Well stupid me, I took Sunday, Monday and Tuesdays active pills this morning!!!!! I'm so stupid. I've never messed up on my pills before. I've been on them for a year and half and haven't missed a pill until last Sunday. I had unprotected sex on Sunday, thinking I was protected, but obviously I wasn't. Am I safe from pregnancy or no? And did I totally mess up my cycle? Could the fact that I've been taking my pills regularly and not messing up, keep me from being or getting pregnant? Please help. Thank you.

Answer
Hi Mariah, I just found your question in the question pool. So someone didn't or couldn't answer your question and so it went into this pool. Have you found out anything yet? If you want to get a free pregnancy test, you can go to a pregnancy center and get a free one. Visit these websites http://www.optionline.org or http://www.heartbeatservices.org and click on the worldwide directory.

In my opinion, if you had been taking your pills mostly correctly, it would have somewhat protected you. But there is always a chance of pregnancy every time you have sex. Even on birth control. So let me know what happens. You can email me privately at CHERYL51@aol.com
Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl