Birth Control/Chances?

Question
I used the pull out method with no ejaculation at all occurring, on
March 24th very late pm and April 6th I'm most definite that I ovulated march 30th as to where I had very fertile ewcm, what do you think my chances are of conceiving?
I really want a baby and my hubby is nervous!

Answer
Hi Heather, Why is your husband nervous? Does he want to have a baby or not? I was a little confused about that. I can't tell you the chances of pregnancy but I hope that you will have a baby if this is your heart's desire. Please keep in touch about what happens. You can email me privately at CHERYL51@aol.com

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl