Birth Control/Chances?

I used the pull out method with no ejaculation at all occurring, on
March 24th very late pm and April 6th I'm most definite that I ovulated march 30th as to where I had very fertile ewcm, what do you think my chances are of conceiving?
I really want a baby and my hubby is nervous!

Hi Heather, Why is your husband nervous? Does he want to have a baby or not? I was a little confused about that. I can't tell you the chances of pregnancy but I hope that you will have a baby if this is your heart's desire. Please keep in touch about what happens. You can email me privately at

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl

I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I have done much research about side effects and risks of birth control methods. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and "What are the advantages of birth control pills or condoms?" I have almost 25 years of experience volunteering with pregnancy resource centers. Please contact me at if you would like to know more information about your situation or if I am "Maxed OUT".

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience.
I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.