Birth Control/Birth Control

Question
Hello,

I was recently put on new birth control pills! I missed my period last month but it came early this month. What I want to know is that, do i still have to take the remaning pills or switch to the reminder pills until my period is over?

I still have 3 pills to take before the reminder pills!

Thanks
Jessica

Answer
Hi Jessica, I really can't tell you because I don't know what kind of pills or your situation. Please consult your doctor or pill provider to find out. Also, the instructions in the pills might tell you what to do. Let me know what you find out. I really don't recommend birth control pills or any kind of hormonal birth control method. There could be side effects from the hormones. Please research methods so you can know the truth. Let me know what happens. You can email me at CHERYL51@aol.com

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl