Birth Control/Birth Control

I was recently put on new birth control pills! I missed my period last month but it came early this month. What I want to know is that, do i still have to take the remaning pills or switch to the reminder pills until my period is over?

I still have 3 pills to take before the reminder pills!

Hi Jessica, I really can't tell you because I don't know what kind of pills or your situation. Please consult your doctor or pill provider to find out. Also, the instructions in the pills might tell you what to do. Let me know what you find out. I really don't recommend birth control pills or any kind of hormonal birth control method. There could be side effects from the hormones. Please research methods so you can know the truth. Let me know what happens. You can email me at

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl

I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I have done much research about side effects and risks of birth control methods. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and "What are the advantages of birth control pills or condoms?" I have almost 25 years of experience volunteering with pregnancy resource centers. Please contact me at if you would like to know more information about your situation or if I am "Maxed OUT".

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience.
I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.