Birth Control/Please tell me.. Is she pregnant,?

Question
Me and my significant other just had sex. The condom broke, but she is on her pill. However, she told me she missed a pill a number of days ago but quickly took it the next day like she says the packaging advises her to do.... she tells me her period is in about a week, and is starting to worry. I'm actually asking this question just an hour after this whole thing happened. So please tell me, with any info at all.. is she pregnant?

Answer
Hi Daniel, Thanks for your question. I cannot tell you for sure if she is pregnant. It's possible but if she took the pill that she had missed, she might have been protected. But no birth control method is 100% safe even if used correctly. There is always a chance of pregnancy. Will it be a big problem is she is pregnant? I would advise you to think about refraining from sex if you don't want to have a baby. Or are you considering marriage and a family? Please email me and let me know what happens. If you want her to get a free pregnancy test, you can go to a local pregnancy resource center and she can get a free test there. Go to http://www.optionline.org or http://www.heartbeatservices.org and click on the worldwide directory to find a center.
Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl