Birth Control/Could I be pregnant?

i have been on birth control for a month and a half now and my boyfriend came in me when we had sex like a week ago. Could I be pregnant? I'm worried

Hi Sammy, Yes, you could be pregnant. Even if you are on birth control, it's possible. There is no 100% safe way to prevent pregnancy. So watch and see if you have your next period or develop any pregnancy symptoms. Please email me at so we can talk more. Oh, and if you want a free pregnancy test you can get one at a local pregnancy center. To find one go to and click on worldwide directory. Or

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl

I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I have done much research about side effects and risks of birth control methods. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and "What are the advantages of birth control pills or condoms?" I have almost 25 years of experience volunteering with pregnancy resource centers. Please contact me at if you would like to know more information about your situation or if I am "Maxed OUT".

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience.
I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.