Birth Control/Help.. Confused about pregnancy

So me and my girlfriend have not had sex and we want to wait until we are married, but we do take action in foreplay. We dont put our genitals together at all and everytime we did things we were fully clothed. Well one night i saw her and she was giving me a HJ and i did NOT ejaculate but i put my "junk" back in my pants and i have gotten a tiny amount of pre-cum on only one finger. I did notice this, so i waited until it was dry COMPLETELY, then i fingered her for about 3-5 mins. Basically i was just wondering if DRY pre-cum can really cause pregnancy? even though my genitals never came in contact with her genitals? As of right now she has been late on her period for 2 weeks now and is experiencing pregnancy symptoms BUT she always gets pregnancy like symptoms before her period. the only thing that is new that she has not experienced alot is her lower-ab feels tight all the time. Also she has a UTI at the moment which explains the white discharge but im just confused and could the UTI delay her period?  What do you think could be happening here? please help im really scared and worried. Thank You!

Bobby, Have you found out anything yet, if she is pregnant or not? It's possible that she could be pregnant from your actions but it would be a slight possibility. Has she taken a pregnancy test? You can tell her to get a free test at a local pregnancy center. To find one near you, go to or and click on the worldwide directory. Please let me know what happens. You can email me at
If she isn't pregnant, I would advise you to not engage in this kind of behaviour. It would only be a matter of time before she would get pregnant. I don't know your situation or your age, but can you get married now? Write soon.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl

I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I have done much research about side effects and risks of birth control methods. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and "What are the advantages of birth control pills or condoms?" I have almost 25 years of experience volunteering with pregnancy resource centers. Please contact me at if you would like to know more information about your situation or if I am "Maxed OUT".

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience.
I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.