Birth Control/Life After Lupron

I suffer from lung collapses caused by uterine fibroids and my ovaries. I have several small blebs above both of my lungs that bust and cause my lungs to collapse every time that I get my period. My doctor has placed me on Lupron and it has caused my period to stop which has stopped my lung collapses. I can only get two more Lupron injections after that I need to go on some sort of birth control to stop my period. Can you recommend anything? I am only 33 and also want to try and get pregnant.

I will have to do some research about Lupron and your lung collapses. I am not a medical doctor and have not heard of this before. I have done research about most of the birth control methods available. In my opinion, any kind of hormonal birth control method has side effects that are potentially dangerous to your life and health. Natural birth control is recommended but needs to be studied. Please email me at so we can talk at length about this subject.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl

I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I have done much research about side effects and risks of birth control methods. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and "What are the advantages of birth control pills or condoms?" I have almost 25 years of experience volunteering with pregnancy resource centers. Please contact me at if you would like to know more information about your situation or if I am "Maxed OUT".

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience.
I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.