Birth Control/plan b

d unprotected sex about a week after I was supposed to start. did not ejaculate in me and took the plan b pill. now I have light spotting and a yellowish discharge. should I be worried about being pregnant?

Hello Alex, I just received your question so realize it has been a while since you asked it. Has anything further happened since then? Please be careful when you take the Plan B pill. I have read up on this and sometimes you don't even need to take it and it adds a lot of hormones into your system. Please read about it at

So let me know if you found out if you are pregnant. Would it be a problem? Also, you can go to to find a pregnancy center near you. You can get a free pregnancy test there.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl

I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I have done much research about side effects and risks of birth control methods. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and "What are the advantages of birth control pills or condoms?" I have almost 25 years of experience volunteering with pregnancy resource centers. Please contact me at if you would like to know more information about your situation or if I am "Maxed OUT".

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience.
I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.