Birth Control/Placebo Pills

Question
Hello, I am a 19 year old college student and have been on birth control for about 8-9 months. I'm going home next weekend to see my boyfriend and it's unfortunately the same days that I have my scheduled period. I don't get to go home very often and I really don't want to make things awkward if I am on my period at that time so I wanted to see if I could either take my placebo pills this weekend and have my period then or have it the week after or just skip it all together for this month?

I know that skipping a period is kind of dangerous for your health and that it may not be very good if I change it around but I just don't want to worry about it for the few days that I'm going to be home so I wanted to see what the best solution would be?

Thanks in advance.

Answer
I am so sorry that I got this question late. What did you end up doing? Of course, I would recommend not having sex before marriage to prevent pregnancy and possible Stds. I'm glad that you know that skipping a period is not healthy. Write me at CHERYL51@aol.com

Thanks.
Diane Cheryl

Birth Control

Diane Cheryl