Birth Control/bump near vagina

Question
bump
bump  

bump2
bump2  
I'm not sure where to post this exactly so maybe you can help. I have a medium size flesh colored bump about 3 inches above my vagina in the pubic hair. Because I am obsessive I keep poking at it and trying to pop it or get something to happen but all I get is clear fluid and eventually blood. It doesn't itch and it doesn't hurt unless I keep messing with it. I am not at risk for STDs as far as I know but it's concerning me. Let me know what you think?

Thanks

Answer
Your bump doesn't look very worrisome.  I suspect that it might be an ingrown hair or infection in a hair follicle, or perhaps a sebaceous cyst (blocked oil gland) that has become irritated from getting pocked at.

Warm soaks would probably help it to calm down, as well as leaving it alone.  If it enlarges much or becomes more bothersome, it would be best to have your doctor check it.  Some lumps like this can be left alone, or if bothersome, it could be removed using local anesthesia.

Birth Control

Norman Solberg