Birth Control/Questions Answered by Expert Deborah

SubjectDate Asked
IUD side effects10/8/2008
  Q: Hopefully you can answer my question because it has more to do with the possible side effects of a ...
  A: Here are the most common side effects of IUD's: * Heavier and longer menstrual bleeding is ...
Pregnant or paranoia?9/10/2008
  Q: On Monday morning I woke up puking and had a little diarrhea. I felt like I had a fever and was ...
  A: It sounds like you have a stomach virus, because diarrhea is not a common pregnancy symptom. When ...
merena8/13/2008
  Q: is it true that the merena can let you gain weight? i have it in now for 2 years and i struggle with ...
  A: Yes, it can definitely cause weight gain. Follow this link to find a discussion about other women ...
birth control7/29/2008
  Q: Through research it has come to my attention that the Pill works by blocking sperm, preventing ...
  A: Would you share our research with me? From the research I've done, I have drawn a different ...
effectiveness7/11/2008
  Q: I want to try and lose a few pounds and start taking green tea supplements. Would green tea ...
  A: I found two websites (see below) that say it may decrease the effectiveness of your birth control. ...
Birth Control & Periods7/8/2008
  Q: I've Just Started Taking Tri-Sprintec Birth Control & I've Been On For Awhile. I Hve A 28 Day Pill ...
  A: I'm not sure what you mean by you have 5 days "yet", but maybe you mean left? Either way, you could ...

All Questions in This Category

Birth Control

Deborah

Top Expert on this page