Birth Control Pills/deuritics and birth controlpills

Can taking water pills (herbal deuritic) at the same time as your birth control pills decrease the effectiveness of the birth control pills?is it safe?

I think it can so can you stop taking the water pills? I don't recommend hormonal birth control methods because of side effects and risks. So is it possible to choose another birth control method? Please email me at so we can talk more.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control Pills

Diane Cheryl

If I am "maxed out" please email me privately at I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and other problems and concerns. I have researched side effects and risks of various methods of birth control. I have almost 25 years of experience working with various pregnancy resource centers.

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning. This is mostly one-on-one counseling in private, on internet and phone.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience. I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.