Birth Control Pills/Birth Control Pills

Question
Hi there...i have been using Microgynon 20ED for a year now with my doctor's prescription and it has worked really well with me.However recently our pharmacies have ran out of 20ED and are now giving 30ED. I would like to know what is the difference between 20ED and 30ED if so would it be affecting me after i have taken 20ED and now switch to 30ED?

Answer
Sorry for the delay but I have just received your question and would have to do research about this. I have not heard of this medication in the U.S. Maybe 30ED is stronger than 20ED? Like I said, I don't know right now. What side effects are you experiencing? Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk more.

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

Birth Control Pills

Diane Cheryl