Birth Control Pills/Birth Control Pills

Hi there...i have been using Microgynon 20ED for a year now with my doctor's prescription and it has worked really well with me.However recently our pharmacies have ran out of 20ED and are now giving 30ED. I would like to know what is the difference between 20ED and 30ED if so would it be affecting me after i have taken 20ED and now switch to 30ED?

Sorry for the delay but I have just received your question and would have to do research about this. I have not heard of this medication in the U.S. Maybe 30ED is stronger than 20ED? Like I said, I don't know right now. What side effects are you experiencing? Please email me at so we can talk more.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control Pills

Diane Cheryl

If I am "maxed out" please email me privately at I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and other problems and concerns. I have researched side effects and risks of various methods of birth control. I have almost 25 years of experience working with various pregnancy resource centers.

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning. This is mostly one-on-one counseling in private, on internet and phone.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience. I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.