Birth Control Pills/Coming off Microgynon 30

Question
I finished the packet of microgynon 30 as usual and had my withdrawal bleed but i decided not to resume the pill, now 7 days after i was supposed to take i'm having a slight bleed and cramping like that of my period, is this normal?
Many thanks!

Answer
Sorry for the delay but I just was able to get to your question. It is somewhat normal to have bleeding when going off the pill. There might be other side effects as well. Please contact your doctor if you have any concerns. May I ask why you decided to go off the pill? I encourage that because I don't recommend that pill because of hormones and other possible side effects. Let me know how you are doing.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control Pills

Diane Cheryl