Birth Control Pills/pills

It is safe i take 21 pills (Dianne pills )
I started taking pills on my 5th day of my menstruation and so on, when i finish the pack,
I rest 7 days of not taking the pills and on that 7 days my menstruation come on my 5th day
In 7 days supposed to be im starting a new pack on the 8 days so that will be a new pack
But i accidentally take the first pills on my new pack on my 7 day that it should be on 8 day
Is this safe?  I'm still continue taking the pills in the same time and now im worried if this safe or should i stop it
Please help me because I took the a pill on a wrong day

Hi Juliet, I'm sorry but I just got your question. What did you end up doing? I would advise you to ask your doctor about this or your pill provider. I don't recommend taking hormonal birth controls because I feel that it does not keep your natural cycle. Please email me at and tell me what is happening.

Diane Cheryl

Birth Control Pills

Diane Cheryl

If I am "maxed out" please email me privately at I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and other problems and concerns. I have researched side effects and risks of various methods of birth control. I have almost 25 years of experience working with various pregnancy resource centers.

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women about birth control and family planning. This is mostly one-on-one counseling in private, on internet and phone.

Illinois Valley Community College, Austin Community College, Travel Agent Degree and almost 25 years of counseling experience. I have worked with Pregnancy Resource Centers for almost 25 years.